HR at Infina Finance
Views:1034 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Infina - Chartered Accountant (1-4 yrs)
JOB OPENING FOR CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT
We are an investment company jointly owned by a large private sector bank and its promoters following a disciplined long-short investment strategy. (www.infina.co.in). We are looking to expand out Finance team. This is with reference to your profile updated on iimjobs.com. We would like to invite you for an interaction with us.
Experience Required: 2-5 Years
Working location: Santacruz, Mumbai
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting responsibility in terms of Monthly financial, MIS, accounting etc. which in turn helps the management to take timely decisions on various aspects of performance. This position is responsible for all areas relating to accounting functions and financial Reporting. This position will be responsible for supervision of daily, weekly and monthly accounting tasks and activities at unit level.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Finalization of books of account and statutory records
a) Scrutiny of Books of accounts
b) Monthly and year end Provisions.
c) Supervision of day to day accounting and payments
d) Timely closure of books of accounts on monthly and annual basis
2. MIS, Financial Statements & Audit:
a) Expense management - review and escalation of exceptions.
b) Accounting and process controls around
c) Analysis of Cost Vs Benefit on Major expenses Spends
d) Co-ordinations with internal and Statutory Auditor
e) Statutory (quarterly and Annual) and Tax audit completion as per timeline advised by management.
f) Preparation of Financial statement (Stand-alone and Consolidated Financial statement)
g) Ensure monthly filing compliances of statutory payments like TDS, Compliance of Income Tax, GST monthly filings, GST etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Good communication skills
2. Interpersonal skills
3. Negotiation skills
4. Audit of Limited Company, Tax Audit Valuation
5. Handling various compliance w.r.t tax returns, rectifications, appeals, etc
6. Knowledge of Latest accounting standards, Companies act, income tax act, SEBI regulations etc.
7. Experience in NBFC would be an added advantage
LOOKING FOR MUMBAI BASED CANDIDATES
- Bachelor's (Required)
- CA (Required)
- Tally (Required)
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitising, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place