Talent Acquisition Coordinator at Infilect
Views:101 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Infilect - Full Stack Performance Marketer (2-3 yrs)
Full-Stack Performance Marketer
About this role :
As a global marketing team at Infilect, we build and nurture the reputation of Infilect brand and support high-value revenue opportunities amongst the FMCG companies. We undertake this by clear and creative marketing & communications campaigns that engage and educate our audiences. Our goal is to generate commercial leads; create demand for our products within the global FMCG community and generate Sales Qualified Leads.
We are looking for someone with a very strong digital and performance marketing background. You will have complete responsibility for our performance marketing engine. Your responsibilities include increasing brand awareness, aligning yourself to the marketing goals of the organization, and executing end-to-end digital campaigns along with driving potential leads using innovative digital marketing tools & marketing automation platforms.
With a razor-sharp focus on results, this role will demand you to be highly data-oriented, have attention to detail and pro-actively suggest growth strategies. You will be required to take complete ownership of the execution of campaigns across multiple geographies and across multiple platforms and ensure you meet the required targets as mutually agreed upon. We need someone who can roll up their sleeves and get involved in opening up multiple demand generation channels that generate significant ROI.
Digital Strategy and Campaign Development :
1. Keep abreast of the latest digital developments and trends from both global / Indian perspectives and gain insights that can be adapted for the business
2. Develop digital marketing and social media strategy; (both organic and paid) with a clear goal of brand awareness and lead generation. Share the plan with the supervisor for approval and recommendations
3. Collaborate closely with stakeholders (brand and design teams) to design and develop new innovative digital programs and multichannel ad campaigns
4. Collaborate with internal-external partners to optimize marketing campaigns for lead generation that has a significant impact on the revenue pipeline
5. Identify and propose multiple affiliate marketing strategies on both technology and third-party websites relevant for our product
6. Create, develop and own the organization's entire inbound marketing engine across multiple platforms such as Google (SEO/SEM), Bing, LinkedIn, and any other relevant sites
7. Identify any third-party websites, software review platforms, social media platforms or e-commerce platforms, etc. to place our product to gather an interested audience and generate high-value website traffic
8. Build creative and engaging growth campaigns for scaling Infilect's brand and driving sales-qualified leads as per the organization's quarterly and annual revenue targets
Digital Campaigns Execution :
1. 2-3 years of relevant experience in B2B marketing, Paid advertising, mainly LinkedIn Ads and Google Ads
2. Execute all web, SEO / SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and web property advertising campaigns
3. Formulate a mechanism to track and evaluate the effectiveness of digital marketing initiatives
4. Define measures (e.g., Online Traffic Targets), tracking methodologies, MIS & Reporting standards to understand efficiency/effectiveness
5. Review reports on online traffic, budget spending, ROI, and other measures linked to digital marketing and suggest optimization/course corrections for maximum conversions
6. Create and develop a thorough content marketing and worldwide distribution plan, content seeding program, referral programs, and brand scaling programs on relevant third-party sites
Analytics & Insights :
1. Complete understanding of Web Analytics Tool or any relevant third-party analytics tools is preferred, Analyse and report campaign performance
2. Understanding of campaign optimization for peak performance
3. Formulate budgeting and spend analysis with maximum ROI
4. Expert knowledge in web analytics, 3rd Party analytics tools, and marketing automation platforms
1. Proven experience in digital and performance marketing in a B2B technology company
2. Expertise in lead generation, social media initiatives, email marketing, SEO/SEM, and support distribution of content on various relevant platforms for driving brand awareness and lead generation
3. Should have handled/been exposed to various platforms - e.g., Google AdWords, Bing, LinkedIn ads, Email Marketing tools, Facebook, Instagram, and more.
4. Strategic mindset for devising quarterly digital plans aligned with annual marketing and business goals
5. Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
6. Self-motivated and customer-focused
7. Goal-oriented tech marketer who is energetic, honest, and willing to take ownership of his/her work from creation, execution, and completion
8. Establish inbound marketing processes and consistently monitor, measure, and optimize all campaigns
9. Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS would be an added advantage
What we offer :
1. Work with the founders to build and grow a startup
2. Fast-paced environment with strong cross-team collaboration
3. Industry-grade compensation and ESOPs
Cultural Expectations :
1. Understanding of long-term rewards vs short-term risks
2. Flexibility and agility to work with a startup and be part of its growth
3. "People-first" mindset that can fit with our open, respectful, and humble culture
4. Strong eye for attention to detail, execution, and complete "Awesome deliveries"
Other details :
1. This is a full-time position based out of Bangalore, India.
2. We follow a hybrid work model, i.e., work for about 2-3 days from office in a week.