HR at Infenox Technologies India Private Limited
Views:298 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Infenox Technologies - Mirakl Consultant (3-10 yrs)
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround.
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use.
- Actively involved in the pre-sales activities by demonstrating technical capabilities.
- Define and finalize capabilities through POCs.
- Oversee marketplace projects and the implementation of the Mirakl solution from kick-off to launch, coordinating and interacting with cross-functional teams, both internal (business consulting, sales, product managers, developers) and external (marketplace manager, project manager, IT teams, system integrators),
- Provide technical and functional guidance to clients and be proactive to drive issue resolution in a timely manner, balancing time-to-market, quality, and priorities,
- As Mirakl product expert, support and guide our customers in their configuration and integration choices, conduct workshops and training with customers and partners,
- Act as a technical liaison between customers and product teams, to educate customers on the value proposition of the Mirakl Marketplace Platform, support Mirakl product roadmap, new features, and enhancements through client feedback,
- Contribute to the development of the delivery team's methodology, knowledge base, and tools.
- An E-commerce background (business and technical) is essential and retail experience would be highly valued.
- Knowledge about e-commerce platforms, personalization, AB Test, SDP and search solutions would be highly valued.
- Strong analytical, creative problem-solving, and presentation skills.
- Customer-oriented with highly professional communication skills. Previous customer-facing experience is a must
- Ability to jump into different environments, adapt, and learn new skills and processes quickly.
- Can articulate the benefits of using Mirakl solutions to prospective customers across a broad array of industries
- Experience in B2B commerce processes and tools (e-procurement, B2B e-commerce, EDIs) with a technological appetite for eCommerce is a plus.