INDwealth - SEO Strategist/SEO Manager (3-8 yrs)
- Plan, create and execute SEO strategy that meets or exceeds aggressive growth targets and efficiently drives ROI positive results cross channel
- Identify, measure and report key SEO KPIs including: contribution to the business, top keywords, top pages, conversion rates, Brand vs Generic, and MOM performance, etc.
- Monitor search console, google analytics and several other industry standard tools to identify technical coverage parameters
- Create and execute detailed plan for off-page optimizations such as link building: Internal, Inbound and Outbound links
- Perform keyword search to extend discoverability via search engines, understand the products offered in depth and match the communication with search intent
- Keep performing extensive A/B testing with SEO changes and updating the strategy with latest developments in search engine algorithms
- Partner with cross functional teams (Dev, Platform, Engineering, Analysts, PR/Communications, other channels) to recommend and prioritize site enhancements that improve organic search engine rankings to maximize acquisition and retention cross channel
- Identify content and technical gaps in the website and drive changes to overcome them at scale e.g., SSR, Dynamic CMS, etc.
- Work closely with the research & content team to create high value and traffic content (e.g., blogs, articles, etc.) for the website.
- Suggest and then drive the devs to optimize code, site architecture, internal links, subdomains, meta descriptions, and on-page optimizations, etc.
- Experience of 3+ years of improving/managing SEO for high traffic, multi-category websites
- In-depth understanding of SEO best practices, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies, and passion to stay informed about news and trends in SEO and online marketing.
- Hands on experience with tools such as Google search console, Google analytics, Ahrefs and other keyword, content and competitor analysis tools.
- Excellent written communication skills and an eye for user-centric quality communication
- Interpersonal skills to manage technical and content teams
- Practical knowledge of all the on page and off page SEO factors and how to grow traffic outside of traditional methods
- Expert-level analytical and problem-solving skills, including using measurement and analyzing large datasets to gain insights and drive business decisions
- Entrepreneurial - test & learn- mindset with track record of innovation; Willingness to learn, unlearn and relearn as search engine optimization techniques change
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with meticulous attention towards quality of traffic
- Past experience or knowledge of financial domain will be a big plus
What does INDmoney bring to the table :
Apart from monetary benefits, we offer
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge problems
- Informal work culture
- Freedom to experiment on new ideas and technologies
- A highly motivated work environment where you learn exponentially and grow with the organization
- An opportunity to create impact at a large scale