HR Manager at INDWealth
Views:4527 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:206
INDwealth - Senior Vice President/Regional Head - Wealth Management (10-20 yrs)
We are looking for a Senior Vice President to head the wealth management team for the Western Region in India. The individual will be responsible to manage and mentor a team of Private Bankers/ Relationship Managers. The individual will own the P&L responsibility for the entire region and will be part of the Senior Management team of the company.
1. 10+ years of Sales and business leadership experience in the Banking/ Financial Services/ Insurance/ I-Banking/ Wealth management sector.
2. The candidate should be adept at managing large sales teams in the BFSI sector; including mentoring; talent acquisition and driving a high-performance culture.
3. Should have experience in setting up sales processes from scratch.
4. The candidate should have experience of having managed and created scaled revenues and margins.
5. Should have the understanding of the core economics and drivers of businesses in the BFSI sector.
6. Should have an understanding of the diverse investment instruments, loans, and insurance products.
7. Highly customer-centric so as to drive a transparent advisory process.
8. Very strong in analytics skills. Should be able to use data to make decisions and create models that scale.
9. Masters Degree from top tier university.
10. Strong communication and presentation skills; should be able to explain complex ideas clearly and simply.
11. Very familiar and comfortable with the use of new technology & tools.
1. Strategize, drive and increase business/ AUM and achieve the predefined targets for Sales, Revenue and Profitability for the region
2. Hire, acquire and mentor top talent from the BFSI sector.
3. Formulate strategies to increase the user base and acquisition of HNI clients/ families and businesses.
4. Develop, implement and communicate new procedures, products, and portfolio enhancements to service the clients.
5. Enable the team to develop a knowledge of goal-based investment and financial planning through our platform
6. Motivate the team to develop leads and referrals from current clients and outside contacts.
7. Hire, train and retain team members in line with the organization's culture
What does INDwealth bring to the table :
Apart from monetary benefits, we offer
1. Strong work culture.
2. Freedom to experiment with new ideas and technologies.
3. A highly motivated work environment where you learn exponentially and grow with the organization.
4. An opportunity to create an impact on a large scale.
5. Early employee stock options.
6. An employee-friendly incentive bonus policy
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.