HR Manager at INDWealth
Views:1244 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
INDwealth - Senior Mobile Product Manager (5-8 yrs)
As a Sr Mobile Product Manager, you will own the product development, growth, and analytics of all the apps of INDwealth.
1. Deeply understand the iOS, Android & React ecosystem. The understanding should be technical and should go beyond just concepts;
2. Have experience of working on various analytical tools and using the same to constantly improve the key metrics and user experience;
3. Very strong with interpersonal and communication skills so as to effectively work with /lead: Designers/ UX team, Android/ iOS Engineers and interact with back end engineers/ machine learning engineers so as to deliver world-class personal finance solutions for IND customers;
4. Should be extremely hands-on: With an ability to create wireframes/ sketches, write detailed PRDs, bring designers and engineers on board and gets things done with rapid execution velocity;
5. Should be highly customer-obsessed. Learn from customer and data and translate the needs and gaps into well-articulated development requirements and hence scaled solutions;
6. Leverage data and analytics to constantly iterate product and platform development.
7. Should be very familiar with concepts such as App Store SEO; App deep linking.
8. Should be able to drive decisions such as choice of technology: React Vs Native; What parts of an app should be a hybrid.
9. Drive release cycles and release timelines.
1. 5 years of experience in the consumer tech industry with significant time working on building mobile-first products.
2. Should have experienced scaling of mobile apps.
3. Engineering Degree.
4. Very strong with articulating and defining product specifications, multiple use cases and edge case.
5. Flexible to constantly iterate.
6. Very granular with an - eye for detail- .
7. Should be - customer-obsessed-
8. Hands-on and should have the ability to execute things fast and at scale.
9. Very familiar with various third-party analytics tools. Experience in working with large datasets;
10. SQL proficiency will be highly valued;
11. A keen interest in the research process.
12. Being comfortable in bootstrapping your products and projects by re-using practices across industries and academia.
What does INDwealth bring to the table :
1. An opportunity to build a high impact FinTech app.
2. Strong work culture.
3. Freedom to experiment with new ideas and technologies.
4. A highly motivated work environment where you learn exponentially and grow with the organization.
5. An opportunity to create an impact on a large scale.
6. Early employee stock options.