HR Generalist at INDwealth
Views:810 Applications:259 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:154
INDwealth - Product Manager - Growth Marketing (3-8 yrs)
Product Growth Marketing Manager
Key Responsibilities :
- Drive user growth, feature adoption and awareness strategies across channels such as app store, in-app and external media.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams product managers, sales, design, content, and engineering to fuel product adoption, develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products.
- Create and execute playbook for introducing users to new and existing features and offerings through in-app communications, campaigns other key-communication opportunities, and thereby drive retention, engagement.
- Manage communications across channels such as social media, whatsapp, emails, sms, in-app, push notifications, internal communication etc. Create programmes and campaigns that ensure strong retention of the platform.
- Act as the voice of the customer and provide input on product roadmap: Work in lockstep with product management to help scope new products and features based on feedback from sales, customers, and prospects.
- Build and optimize funnels for user acquisition, user engagement with different features; Conduct continuous A/B experiments, monitor product and campaign KPIs.
- You should be able to flex with business needs: copywriting, optimizing onboarding conversions, content strategies, email/push, distribution activities.
- Analyse and present reports to multiple stakeholders.
Key Requirements :
- 3+ years of experience as a marketing manager or related roles preferably in mobile first, B2C consumer internet organizations.
- Understanding of data flow, data funnels and how to assess user behaviour with data and find actionable insights.
- Hands on experience with tools such as Google analytics, Firebase, Appsflyer, Mixpanel etc.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills: Ability to have deep empathy for users and to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audiencefrom developer to CFOand differentiate INDmoney.
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage and work with product, sales and technology teams
- Demonstrated strength in strategic thinking/market analysis /competitive analysis.
- Knowledge of SQL, and experience in financial domain will be a big plus.
- Willingness to learn, unlearn and relearn as per market and customer evolution.
- Demonstrable creative communication skills.
What does INDmoney bring to the table :
Apart from monetary benefits, we offer :
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge problems
- Informal work culture
- Freedom to experiment on new ideas and technologies
- A highly motivated work environment where you le