INDwealth - Performance Marketing Lead (5-8 yrs)
- Lead the acquisition and branding strategies through different channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Quora, Google, YouTube LinkedIn, and others
- Take ownership of marketing investments, budgeting, reporting, ROI across channels, digital media vehicles.
- Strategize & decide the right media mix & execute them using various digital marketing app campaigns across Search, Social, Remarketing, cross-sell, up-sell to scale the user acquisition amongst the target audience.
- Very good understanding of the app ecosystem - Attribution, Tracking & tuning various End-to-End Funnel Metrics & Real-Time ROI measurements right from Traffic Metrics to conversion funnels.
- Someone who can understand different category marketing funnel, content-based marketing, eager to do experiments & learn fast in order to create our own playbook to scale & optimize keeping CAC/LTV in mind
- Develop robust performance reporting framework, analytics, and ROI tracking for our mobile app and digital channels to continually optimize and improve our marketing investments
- Coordination with different teams internally (Product, Analytics, Tech, Research, etc.) to ensure that our campaigns further build on the product proposition and help us meet the defined business objectives.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment, providing strong leadership skills and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience : 5+ years of proven experience in performance marketing working in mobile first, B2C consumer internet organizations with a minimum of Rs.6Cr annual budget.
- In-depth, hands-on experience in managing programmatic & biddable platforms like Facebook Ads, Google, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Quora, etc.
- Hands-on experience in managing the marketing budget at scale along with the business objectives & KPIs like CPI, CPM, CAC/LTV, Acquisition, Remarketing, Cross-Sell, Up-Sell, etc.
- Knowledge of Marketing analytics, Attribution and Planning tools (e.g. Appsflyer, Firebase, etc.)
- Ability to synthesize data, make data-driven decisions, and balance that with the 'art' of media strategy.
- Should be able to take end-to-end ownership of projects & team management
- Good understanding of organizational goals and objectives.
- Self-motivated, Strong analytical skills, and a goal achiever attitude.
- Advanced MS Excel skills with a good knowledge of MS Excel, decent knowledge of Databases, SQL