HR Generalist at INDwealth
Views:679 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
INDwealth - Manager - Treasury & Banking (3-6 yrs)
Qualification required: CA or MBA Finance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- FOREX - Settlement of FX trades, booking deals, preparing periodic FX reports
- Manages treasury function including supervision of surplus funds investment including money market deposits and funds.
- Cash Management - Managing liquidity, optimising interest rates, bank fees and inter-company flows
- Cash Forecasting - Monthly cash forecasts, Daily balance updates, highlight WC needs
- Manages relationship with our bankers and investment partners
- Review Monthly PG Reconciliation including review of PG charges on MOM bases and identify the major variance and action plan