INDwealth - Manager - Finance & Accounts - CA (4-8 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION: Finance & Accounts Manager
INDwealth is a full-stack Wealth-management platform targeted at Affluent and HNI families. INDwealth enables families to organize and track their financial life across investments, loans & taxes. The platform leverages machine learning (ML) to deliver advice at scale thereby recommending actions to maximize a family's future wealth.
INDwealth is a product of the parent entity Finzoom Investments, founded by Ashish Kashyap, a technology entrepreneur who previously founded ibibo Group (Goibibo, redBus, PayU India) and was also Google India's first Country Head. We are backed by foreign institutional investors comprising Tiger Global and Steadview Capital who have invested a total of $56 Mn in the company.
We are looking for an accounting professional to strengthen our Finance and Accounting department. To be successful in this role, the individual should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good knowledge of Indian GAAP. Ultimately, you will help our Accounting department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
- Qualified CA with a proven experience of 4-5 years in a similar role
- Statutory reporting knowledge of Indian GAAP/ Accounting Standard/ IND AS/ IFRS/ US GAAP.
- Working knowledge of TDS, GST, Income Tax etc.
- Advanced user knowledge of MS Office, Advance Excel; working knowledge of Zoho accounting software is a plus
- Excellent communication, attention to detail and people skills.
Key Responsibilities :
- Supervising day to day accounting.
- Processing online banking payments and coordinating with the banks.
- Preparing monthly/quarterly/yearly financial statements as per Indian GAAP.
- Liasioning with Auditors.
- Ensuring online statutory Compliances.
What does INDwealth bring to the table?
Apart from monetary benefits, we offer :
- Informal work culture.
- Freedom to experiment on new ideas and technologies.
- A highly motivated work environment where you learn exponentially and grow with the organization.
- An opportunity to create impact at a large scale.