HR Generalist at INDwealth
Views:3800 Applications:774 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:726
INDwealth - Financial Advisory Role/Portfolio Analyst (1-7 yrs)
About IndWealth :
INDWealth is a full stack Wealth-management platform targeted at Affluent and HNI families. INDwealth enables families to organise and track their financial life across investments, loans & taxes. The platform leverages machine learning (ML) to deliver advice at scale thereby recommending actions to maximise a family's future wealth.
INDwealth is a product of the parent entity Finzoom Investments, founded by Ashish Kashyap, a technology entrepreneur who previously founded ibibo Group (Goibibo, redBus, PayU India) and was also Google India's first Country Head. We are backed by foreign institutional investors comprising Tiger Global and Steadview Capital who have invested a total of $45Mn in the company.
The financial advisor will act as an intermediary between our company and customers. They will provide financial planning and advisory to our clients and make recommendations on how to best invest their resources. The ideal candidate will be able to research marketplace on our product offerings and services, identify customers- needs, design financial strategies and support the client.
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services (mutual funds, PMS, stocks, bonds and loans)
- Analyze client's overall financial portfolio, understand their needs and develop a solid financial plan
- Guide clients towards a profitable and secure financial decision using INDWealth platform.
- Keep abreast of new industry's trends and research market to back up financial consulting with data points
- Oversee the course of the financial plan and update it, if necessary;
- Comply with all industry rules and regulations.
- Proven working experience as a financial advisor or planner,
- CFP & CFA graduates will be preferred;
- Track record of successful financial guidance
- Ability to analyse clients- financial data and to provide appropriate data-based advice
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
What does INDWealth bring to the table :
Apart from monetary benefits, we offer -
- Informal work culture.
- Freedom to experiment on new ideas and technologies.
- A highly motivated work environment where you learn exponentially and grow with the organization.
- An opportunity to create an impact on a large scale.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.