HR Generalist at INDwealth
Views:1086 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
INDwealth - Financial Advisor/Family Office Manager (1-5 yrs)
The financial advisor will act as an intermediary between our company and customers. They will provide financial planning and advisory to our clients and make recommendations on how to best invest their resources. The ideal candidate will be able to research marketplace on our product offerings and services, identify customers needs, design financial strategies and support the client.
- Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services (mutual funds, PMS, stocks, bonds and loans)
- Analyse clients overall financial portfolio, understand their needs and develop a solid financial plan
- Guide clients towards a profitable and secure financial decision using Indmoney platform.
- Keep abreast of new industry's trends and research market to back up financial consulting with data points
- Oversee the course of the financial plan and update it, if necessary;
- Comply with all industry rules and regulations.
- Proven working experience as a financial advisor or planner,
- CFP & CFA graduates will be preferred;
- Track record of successful financial guidance
- Ability to analyse clients financial data and to provide appropriate data-based advice
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
What does INDmoney bring to the table :
Apart from monetary benefits, we offer
- Informal work culture.
- Freedom to experiment on new ideas and technologies.
- A highly motivated work environment where you learn exponentially and grow with the organization.
- An opportunity to create an impact on a large scale.