HR Generalist at INDwealth
Views:620 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
INDwealth - Business Head - Lending (7-12 yrs)
Business Head - Lending
- INDmoney is a SuperMoneyApp that brings all your family's money in one app. Our aim is to enable you to track, save and earn extra by automatically bringing your entire financial life across investments, loans, credit cards & taxes, all in one app. Our lending feature enables you to lower your current monthly EMI's and also helps you to get a line of credit against your investments. The platform is unbiased and enables you to move to better performing assets at ZERO commissions as well lower the costs of your loan EMIs. Our premium members get access to a virtual "Private Family Office".
- INDmoney apps were launched in Apr/ June 2019. It is a product of the parent entity Finzoom Investments, founded by Ashish Kashyap, a technology entrepreneur who previously founded ibibo Group (Goibibo, redBus, PayU India) and was also Google India's first Country Head. We are backed by foreign institutional investors comprising Tiger Global, Steadview Capital, Dragoneer & Tona Investments who have invested a total of $58Mn in the company.
Head of Lending :
- We are looking for an entrepreneurial and energetic leader for the role of Business Head of Lending. This is an opportunity for those who enjoy building cutting-edge consumer tech businesses from ground up and creating large impact and profitability at scale. In this role the individual will lead and manage a team of Product Managers, User experience specialists, lead conversion teams & operations.
- Prior experience of building consumer internet businesses/ products from scratch and scaling them.
- Experience as Entrepreneur/ Business Head/ Sr Product manager.
- Strong understanding of product management, program management, digital marketing and technology concepts.
- Hands-on leadership with a strong grasp of building user experiences and user journeys.
- Granularity with an ability to dive deep frequently into user funnels, lead management systems so as to drive healthy lead conversions.
- Ability to interact at Senior level with Banks/ NBFC's and partners.
- Ability to sense market opportunities/trends and execute agile responses at scale.
- High energy and Bias for Action.
- Years of experience: Minimum 7 years.