Founder at Industrybuying.com
Views:2548 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Industrybuying.com - Vice President - Procurement (8-10 yrs)
Reporting to the founders, this is a key leadership and strategic role within the Procurement Function, with overall accountability in the following areas:
- Core Business Development: Fulfillment, list quoting, solution development and consolidating procurement for large enterprises and spot sales to industries across sectors/categories/geographies.
- Team Management
- Lead a team of 80+ members, comprising of procurement (margin/sourcing owners-vendor team) and fulfillment professionals based majorly out of Delhi and regional clusters (Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Jamshedpur, Udaipur etc.), and be responsible for team's performance and development.
- Build a high-performance culture and ensure proper implementation of leading-edge procurement capabilities to become a top-class procurement team.
- Creating ARC and rate contracts for contracts from INR 5-50 Cr / annum across 40+ MRO and industrial procurement categories. Bidding and winning business with best rates, terms while still maintaining margin for the company
- Quarter on quarter business growth and transformation to make industrybuying's offerings/services more efficient and highly effective.
- Establish vendor connects across regions and bring in the required expertise and strategic leadership across the multiple states managed to ensure benefits to the organization at the same time.
- Account Management: The desired candidate needs to demonstrate sharp skills of managing key accounts and grow them further vis-a-vis extended portfolio of offering and turning spot buys into contract purchases, and extract complete potential of contract clients. Lead procurement and sourcing teams to create best-in-class RFQs.
Desired candidate profile:
- 8-10 years of experience in procurement, vendor development, and team management.
- B.Tech graduates/PostGraduates from Tier I-II institutes preferred.
- Young energetic professionals with the willingness to adapt to a highly dynamic work environment and should be ready to work on short deadlines and tight schedules.
- Should be able to adjust to and develop new solutions and business models.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.