Founder at Industrybuying.com
Views:1022 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:128
Industrybuying.com - Vice President - Procurement (8-10 yrs)
Reporting to the founders, this is a key leadership and strategic role within the Procurement Function, with overall accountability in the following areas:
- Core Business Development: Fulfillment, list quoting, solution development and consolidating procurement for large enterprises and spot sales to industries across sectors/categories/geographies.
- Team Management
- Lead a team of 80+ members, comprising of procurement (margin/sourcing owners-vendor team) and fulfillment professionals based majorly out of Delhi and regional clusters (Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Jamshedpur, Udaipur etc.), and be responsible for team's performance and development.
- Build a high-performance culture and ensure proper implementation of leading-edge procurement capabilities to become a top-class procurement team.
- Creating ARC and rate contracts for contracts from INR 5-50 Cr / annum across 40+ MRO and industrial procurement categories. Bidding and winning business with best rates, terms while still maintaining margin for the company
- Quarter on quarter business growth and transformation to make industrybuying's offerings/services more efficient and highly effective.
- Establish vendor connects across regions and bring in the required expertise and strategic leadership across the multiple states managed to ensure benefits to the organization at the same time.
- Account Management: The desired candidate needs to demonstrate sharp skills of managing key accounts and grow them further vis-a-vis extended portfolio of offering and turning spot buys into contract purchases, and extract complete potential of contract clients. Lead procurement and sourcing teams to create best-in-class RFQs.
Desired candidate profile:
- 8-10 years of experience in procurement, vendor development, and team management.
- B.Tech graduates/PostGraduates from Tier I-II institutes preferred.
- Young energetic professionals with the willingness to adapt to a highly dynamic work environment and should be ready to work on short deadlines and tight schedules.
- Should be able to adjust to and develop new solutions and business models.