Founder at Industrybuying.com
Views:2822 Applications:378 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:258
Industrybuying.com - Specialist - Digital Marketing (3-5 yrs)
Industrybuying is looking for a Specialist to steer and grow our digital marketing efforts driven by thorough data review and analysis. The incumbent would be responsible for:
Roles and responsibilities :
- Analyze website data, conduct tests for opportunities in the improvement of conversion and analyze test results and functionality of all current and future websites and adjust strategies to deliver maximum return on investment.
- Responsible for developing and executing strategies for Industrybuying's digital marketing efforts. Such efforts will create revenue-driving programs that build relationships with clients, as well as online audiences through the use of various digital and social media platforms.
- Present analytical findings to upper management and operations team to measure initiatives, provide business insights, and improve results.
- Measuring the effectiveness of digital campaigns by leveraging A/B and/or multivariate testing to refine performance over time.
- Setting up and optimising Google Analytics properties and views in line with current product structure.
- Proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvement in site tagging, analytics and testing.
- Develop various measurement tools and analyze business requirements and implement appropriate plans.
- Identify risks and gaps in all channels of traffic on the website and analyze various risks and provide optimal solutions for the same.
- Maintain records of web usage and traffic to site and prepare reports in user usability trends.
- Perform usability tests and evaluate customer experience for projects and ensure accuracy for the same.
- Manage various web analytical tools and prepare reports for metrics evaluation.
- Perform analysis on volume and navigation behavior to gather appropriate information on web site user.
- Monitor and incorporate data in visitor behavior and ensure optimization of business processes.
- Ensure appropriate implementation of software application to aid various businesses-goals.
Mandatory Skills :
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Engineering from a reputed institute with good grades.
- Hands on technical skills needed in creating ad/ marketing campaigns in Google AdWords and other packages like DoubleClick.
- PPC, Analysis of Accounts, Active Users, Audiences, Bounce Rate, Session Duration, Cohort Analysis, Campaign (information/ tags), Conversion, Cost Analysis, Goals (Completion/ values), LTV, Revenue (Product, RPU), PII, Transactions, CTR, CPA, etc.
- Work on Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and the like to implement tracking and tagging of new features, marketing conversion tags etc.
- Expert knowledge of web analytics tools (particularly Web trends and Google Analytics) with technical knowledge of URL tagging and tracking.
- Demonstrated expertise with attribution methodologies, A/B and multivariate testing.
- Expert in Google Analytics - Custom dimension & metric creation, attribution-modelling, cohort-analysis and goal-funneling.
- Experience in A/B & Multivariant testing tools like Unbounce, Optimizely, Zoho, CrazyEgg, Google-Analytics, Clicktale etc. and well versed right implementation & metrics to be measured for the same.
- Google Analytics Certification.