Founder at Industrybuying.com
Views:4085 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Industrybuying.com - Senior Manager - Digital Marketing (2-3 yrs)
Industrybuying is looking for a creative juggernaut to head their Digital and Conventional Marketing initiatives. One must be highly analytical, curious and updated about the latest marketing trends and adept in written and verbal communication.
Job Description :
- Plan and execute all digital & conventional marketing initiatives, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence on platforms such as Google, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.
- Measure and report performance of all digital and conventional marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies within the allocated budget.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Responsible for building, maintaining and growing Industrybuying as a go-to brand for B2B purchase.
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with various departments like Sales, Category, Operations, etc.
- Manage and expand a team comprising SEO/SMO specialists, content writers, and designers
Required Candidate profile :
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the field of planning and execution of Digital Marketing strategies and technologies and using them for efficient project delivery.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline drove atmosphere with excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Well versed with Microsoft Excel for data analysis & extracting useful insights.
- Tier I - Tier II colleges' B.Tech./ management/ marketing graduates will be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.