Founder at Industrybuying.com
Views:2828 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
Industrybuying.com - Product Manager - IIT/NIT/DCE/NSIT (6-8 yrs)
Industrybuying is looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. The incumbent will have to drive technology and product strategy with founders and CTO to commercialize and monetize the products.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Take customer, vendor and team feedback, transform feedback into feature development.
- Do online/offline research, analyze data and gather verbal inputs from cross functional teams to determine/predict the next set of Product Development items
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partner
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes in the form of PRDs(Product Requirement Documents) and then drive it up to Product Launch
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with technology team to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 6 - 8 years of work experience in Product Management in a Web Development Company.
- Should be Tier 1 Institute passout. (IIT,NIT, DCE, NSIT)
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.