Industrybuying.com - Manager - Performance Marketing (7-8 yrs)
Performance Marketing Manager
Industrybuying is transforming the B2B landscape and shaping the future of B2B e-commerce in India. We're on a mission to make this segment highly accessible to all, backed by tech superpowers & a wide range of products on offer. To accomplish this, we're looking for a seasoned Performance Marketing professional to spearhead our growth marketing initiatives - enhance, accelerate and align marketing function with the company's growth strategy.
- Manage and optimize critical campaigns/accounts in performance campaign across Google Ads , which includes all types of campaigns majorly shopping, DSA, GDN, brand and app campaigns.
Handle Facebook and other major social media platforms (paid part).
- Responsible for setting the overall organization-wide Performance Marketing and Acquisition-Strategy, including planning, budgeting, reporting and execution across paid biddable & RTB/other digital channels like Google, FB and social media platforms.
- Research and implement new ideas/features/strategies in a systematic manner.
- Carry out experiments and reporting results and insights.
- Create highly engaging ad copies and relentlessly testing them.
- Implement scripts and rules to take care of tasks which can be automated diligently.
- Analyse data to make informed marketing decisions.
- Coordinate with the tech team to ensure all types of integration between performance platforms. inhouse modules plus all analytics tools like JA and firebase.
- Work with the Design and Content Team to develop Creatives in order to optimize Marketing Campaigns.
- Focus on increasing the budget on a monthly basis.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- 4+ years of proven expertise in managing and optimizing large and complex Google Ads search campaigns end-to-end, with at least 80% of time dedicated to Google Ads.
- In depth knowledge of app marketing.
- In-depth understanding and experience in using more advanced Google Ads features/capabilities beyond just standard search ads.
- Proficient in carrying out quick analyses to figure out what's going wrong and how to fix issues. A/B testing, carrying out experiments and deriving insights from them should be second nature to you.
- Highly proactive in terms of researching new features/strategies and coming up with suitable recommendations.
- Excellent project management skills - ensuring all action items are on track.
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, firewall and JA)
- Good data handling skills- excel, sql.
- Tier i-ii B.Tech or MBA preferred
- Prior e-commerce experience preferred