IndustryBuying.com - Manager - Online Order Fulfilment (4-6 yrs)
We at Industrybuying always strive for streamlining our supply chain activities to their efficient best thereby ensuring enhanced customer experience at a reasonable cost. The Operations Manager plays a key role to achieve this and would be responsible for the following:
- Manage entire online order fulfilment: from sourcing to shipping.
- Manage vendors, LSPs and negotiate best price.
- Manage, Track & monitor shipment from Shipped status to Delivered/ returned/ Lost etc (Online shipments/LSP).
- Manage NDR (Non Delivered Return exercise) & work structurally towards reducing Non Delivered Returns/ Customer returns /damages through monitoring, follow up, attempts, data analytics, cross-functional inputs.
- Manage & close disputes with LSP arising out of above exercise.
- Track shipments against agreed SLAs & alert wherever deviations.
- Monthly/ daily MIS reporting at various operational stages & close the same with finance.
Desired candidate profile:
- B.Tech./B.E. graduate from Tier I/Tier II colleges.
- Very strong leadership ability, and problem solving skills
- Good analytical skills for meaningful interpretation of diverse data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Inter-personal skills & rapport building abilities
- Well-organized, highly efficient, keen eye for detail.
Industrybuying is India's leading B2B e-commerce platform, founded in 2013 and funded by marquee names like SAIF Partners and Kalaari Capital, selling a wide range of business and industrial products to SMEs as well as large businesses. We are a growth stage startup with 300 people and excellent unit economics.
We have over 5,000 registered sellers and more than 75,000 registered businesses SMEs and large corporate, procuring online from Industry buying. The platform offers over 1.5 million products across 45+ categories ranging from Safety and Security, Electrical and Lighting, Power and Solar, MRO supplies and many more categories.
Our team has rich experience in industrial sector, supply chain and E Commerce and comes from IITs, IIMs and premier US universities. Based out of Delhi NCR, the company has a Pan-India footprint with fulfillment centers in Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad and Bangalore. For more details, visit www.industrybuying.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.