Industrybuying.com - Chief Marketing Officer (8-15 yrs)
Chief Marketing Officer
Industrybuying is transforming the B2B landscape and shaping the future of B2B e-commerce in India. We're on a mission to make this segment highly accessible to all, backed by tech superpowers & a wide range of products on offer. To accomplish this, we're looking for a seasoned digital marketing professional in the capacity of Chief Marketing Officer to enhance and excel our digital marketing initiatives and align them with the growth strategy of the company.
You would be responsible for driving :
Paid Marketing :
- ROI on paid marketing (with a huge weight on profitable spends)
- Budget planning, target setting, breaking the target down to smallest possible action items
- Finding Innovative ways to Spend better on Google, Facebook etc.
Organic traffic :
- Target setting and growing SEO through traditional methods and through Growth hacks wherever necessary.
- Find Innovative ways to drive more Profitable Sales through Organic traffic by better and Impactful Planning and Prioritization
- Work closely with tech and product team to drive changes required for SEO improvement
- Plan and with the help of SEO/content team generate impactful SEO oriented content.
Email & Database Marketing :
- Manage and grow Email Channel as one the leading and highest traffic and sales contributing channel
- Plan Communication calendar for targeted segments, manage the execution, infer results and drive constant improvement
- Plan and Automate Database marketing using 3rd party marketing automation tools - keeping in mind these factors - scale, complexity, Quality and ROI.
App Marketing :
- Develop app marketing strategies and roadmap to achieve business goals
- Generate deep insights about customers at each stage in their relationship with our app, inventing new ways to provide a better ecommerce experience
- Take ownership of the app marketing projects, including conceptualizing, building, executing and analyzing adoption and engagement programs, making continuous improvements based on performance, trends, and insights via tests and optimization.
- Partner with product and tech teams to execute promotion campaigns and app development that lead to increased engagement from active customers as well as lapsed customers.
Search Engine Marketing :
- Plan and execute SEM projects to achieve target GMV and other management KPIs
- Manage and improve campaigns through Google Ads, which includes day-to-day monitoring of ad performances, reporting to management, and suggesting improvements
- Perform deep analysis based on big data stored in our ad database, think strategically to take appropriate actions for continuous growth/improvement in key ad metrics such as CTR, CVR, GMV, ROI etc.
Additional Responsibilities :
- Help Assisted sales team in getting the right kind of leads for targeting
- Drive Category Marketing with focus on improved Economics
- Manage relationship with Affiliates and drive incremental revenue through them without depending on deep discounts
- Plan and grow Repeat Transactions through current and existing customer database of Industrybuying, hence, increasing the Life Time Value of Customers
- Create and/or maintain a consistent brand communication for Industrybuying to drive recall
- Manage Design team and guide them on a regular basis to create impactful creatives.