Founder at Industrybuying.com
Views:20444 Applications:371 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:322
Industrybuying.com - Category Owner - Solar & Electrical (1-3 yrs)
Manage Portfolio : New brand acquisition and pricing strategy, category merchandising on website, Managing product portfolio and inventory management
Vendor management : vendor sourcing & management, vendor relationship management
Customer management : Managing key customer relationships, developing multiple channels, optimizing omnichannel sales- through mix of online and offline sales
Marketing : Developing relevant category content for marketing and promotions, working closely with digital marketing team to optimize spends across different digital channels
Category Analytics : proficient in analytics to identify growth areas and execute.
Candidate Profile :
- Understanding of the channel, supplier base with experience across sales and marketing of the category
- Self-starter, problem solver to identify process gaps and troubleshoot them.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision - execution focused.
- Ability to execute in rapid growth and fast paced environment - ability to work with ambiguity in a start-up environment.
Location : Delhi/NCR
Candidate Profile :
- 1+ years of experience in Vendor Development/Purchase/Sales & Marketing/Procurement in Solar /Electrical Industry.
- Passionate about startups and eCommerce
- High energy, enthusiasm and initiative to build from scratch and own your work.
About Industrybuying.com :
Industrybuying.com is India's largest eCommerce platform for industrial supplies. We have over 5.0 Lacs products available and adding more everyday. We are first movers in bringing eCommerce to India's industrial space. We are a high growth company that's the first mover in a very large market. We are backed by one of the top VC funds in India. Our team has rich experience in industrial sector, supply chain and eCommerce and comes from IITs, IIMs and premier US universities.
For more details visit www.industrybuying.com
Salary offered: 5 - 7 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.