HR Manager at Industrybuying
Views:2352 Applications:762 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:758
Industrybuying.com - Category Owner (2-8 yrs)
1) Manage Portfolio: New brand acquisition and pricing strategy, category merchandising on the website, managing product portfolio, and inventory management.
2) Vendor management: Vendor development & management, vendor relationship management.
3) Private Label Development: Development of Private brands/products based on historical sales records and by assessing market trends.
4) Marketing: Developing relevant category content for marketing and promotions, working closely with the digital marketing team to optimize spends across different digital channels.
5) Price Management: Price management of the catalogue so one remains competitive in the market, which would include negotiations with the vendors and replacing the ones that fail to provide a competitive price.
6) Category Analytics: Proficient in data and analytics to identify growth areas and execute.
7) Preferable Industries: Row Labels, Office Supplies, Lab Supplies, Medical supplies & equipments, Solar, Agriculture Gardening & landscaping, Safety, Automotive maintenance & accessories, Material handling & equipment.
1) Previous working experience in a similar category for at least 2 years.
2) In-depth knowledge of marketing and sales operations and processes.
3) Hands-on experience with analyzing big data and making forecasts.
4) Analytical and critical thinker.
5) Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.