HR Manager at Industrybuying
Views:13217 Applications:703 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:363
Industrybuying.com - Area Sales Manager (5-8 yrs)
Area Sales Manager - Ahmedabad
We are looking for a Sales Enthusiast who is willing to own and flourish P&L for complete business at Regional Level (Gujarat), who has flair for new and evolving technologies and the vision to transform a traditional B2B procurement industry into a technology-driven one.
- Team Management: the desired candidate is expected to lead a team of at least 4-6 people, and be responsible for a team's performance and development.
- Generate profitable revenue growth by establishing new customers, penetrating new customer accounts and retaining those customers
- Working closely with Founders, you will be responsible for sharing Weekly /Monthly /Quarterly progress for the areas assigned and plan on quarterly level targets
- Establish, maintain and service accounts, covering full assigned territory to ensure high customer satisfaction, positive long-term relationships and repeat business
- Effectively assess customer needs, present products and solutions, and close sales
- Lead a team for the hardcore sales and marketing of industrial products
- Coordinate with supply chain, customer service and commercial team for completing the sales cycle successfully
- Visit to the industries, promote our product & persuade them
- Responsible to improve the business and maintain long term relationship with the existing customers
- Communicate with the customers, generate leads and convert those leads to achieve sales targets
- Plan, execute and monitor the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth with good margins
Desired Profile -
- Minimum 5-8 years of successful sales experience required, can be a mix of B2B sales and manufacturing and OEM sales.
- Prior work experience in the region or familiarity with the local language is a must
- E commerce/start-up experience is an added advantage
- Willingness and ability to prospect new business
- You have led a Team successfully earlier to exceed targets
- Highly analytical with proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office products
- Tier I - Tier II colleges' engineering graduates will be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.