Associate HR at IndustryARC
Views:2497 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
IndustryARC - Analytics Consultant (3-5 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide client-ready documents (in email, word, excel, PowerPoint etc.) that capture the modeling approach, findings, recommendations, or any other project communication as required
- Proven ability to derive and communicate insights from data and to communicate insights to the business.
- Provide analysis & reporting on trends and key metrics
- Develop and implement complex mathematical and statistical models that relate sales or marketing activities to financial results
- Independently execute tasks or projects with minimal supervision
- Define, Float & Evaluate POC
- BE/ B.Tech / MBA / Masters degree in Statistics
- Preferably with Industry Experience in Telecom, Retail or Pharma.
- Around 3 -5 years of experience in Analytics
- Sound Knowledge of implementation in Visualization and BI tools like Tibco Spotfire, Tableau, and QlikView etc.
- Strong knowledge of Excel / PowerPoint is mandatory
- Knowledge of MS Access, SQL is Mandatory
- Excellent data analytics / data interpretation and presentation skills are essential
- Demonstrate strong understanding of Data modeling (e.g. cluster analysis, decision trees, regression, propensity modeling etc.)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.