Co Founder at WEN-WOMEN ENTREPRENEUR NETWORK
Views:515 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Industry Expert - Presales - BFSI (7-15 yrs)
As an Inspirational business Leader:
1. The role is directly, independently responsible for presales, consulting & program management. In the opportunity cycle, the role holder will interact closely with senior client stakeholders to understand the requirements for salesforce solution and craft a compelling value proposition to win the business utilizing the expertise of the BFSI domain. This role will have a team of Salesforce technology experts to help in crafting the customer propositions. A significant part of this responsibility is to present and articulate PwC's approach and solution, handle deep functional & technical queries and objections from clients and ultimately win the business.
2. Create positive influence on boards & CEOs, build an enviable market for SFDC's Advisory practice.
As a Market Maker:
1. Understand the SDFC macro-opportunity and strategize differentiated offerings. Work very closely with the OEM Salesforce and drive joint GTM in the territory along with the Associate Director/Director guidance
2. Partner with all parts of the business (whether SLs or Sectors or Channels), in helping them understand SFDC's positioning within the firm, and collaborate across to drive the transformational agenda
3. Deliver on financial metrics of top line (sales book & revenue book) and gross margin, for self and practice.
As an Industry Expert:
1. Lead & Manage a portfolio of customers belonging to the BFSI Industry
2. Bring in domain expertise of lending, insurance, wealth management, customer service etc. as part of presales discussions
3. Network externally, as an ambassador, to publicize PwC in his/her market across the full spectrum of our services. Provide key trends and thought leadership to key stakeholders internally and clients (through white papers and industry representation).
Desired Leadership Experience:
1. At least 6-8 years of experience in finance & lending, insurance, wealth management, banking & customer service
2. Minimum 6 years of experience across consulting and program management
3. Experience working & delivering Salesforce solutions is a plus
Desired Technical Experience
1. Deep knowledge of BFSI Industry
2. Deep knowledge and expertise across the solution set of Salesforce (Good to have) - Sales, Service, Marketing and AI
3. Successful deliveries of large, complex programs spanning multiple solutions, integration and deployments.
4. Creation of IP, Solution accelerators and other innovative solutions on Salesforce that's helped win business or successfully deliver projects (Good to have)
Essential Skills to succeed:
1. Exceptional team management and leadership skills
2. Ability to build strong business relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
3. Deep Passion, Perseverance & Grit coupled with an inquisitive, learning nature.
4. Strong verbal, written communication, data presentation skills
5. Ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
6. Self-driven and motivated personality working with a strong conviction to make things happen.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.