Co-Founder at Industricals Online Private Limited
Views:442 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Industricals - Sales Head (2-10 yrs)
Grow retail distribution in Mumbai and Maharastra.
You will handle a team of 4-6 people focused on sales to electrical retailers in Mumbai, in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability by also ensuring stringent credit checks and timely outstanding collections.
You should be highly motivated, target driven and an effective influencer to your team to drive sales.
Direct sales force enablement.
- Sales Team Organisation : An efficient sales team is vital to the success of Sales Operations. Training new and current employees to fit in a traditional B2B combined with a start-up environment.
- Sales Strategy : Set strategy and future goals for a sales team. Also be in direct touch with customers via cold calling, visits and relationship maintenance & offer strategies with market-fit. Analyse new territories market potential.
- Credit & Collections : You will be responsible for initial credit assessment of new customers and setting up credit limits post this. Collections will also be controlled by you to ensure maximum profitable sales while ensuring collections are
- Monitoring : To manage the sales team, you need to set up your systems and sheets to monitor efficiencies and targets. You will outline and define various sales territories
- Evaluation and Implementation : By constantly evaluating the situation, you should ensure the success of a new product or implement new sales plan if the evaluation yields unsatisfactory results.
- Performance Management : Of the sales team, targets and achievements.
- Data Management : Manage and evaluate data to build, execute and determine the effectiveness of a product or campaign.
- Scheme Proposals : Create schemes that satisfy both company and customer needs.
- Sales Forecasting : By recognising past trends, you must build a model to forecast future sales.
- An increase in sales effectiveness
- Ability to maintain order during times of rapid company growth
- A sustainable infrastructure in which sales can grow
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback