Recruitment Executive at Human Partnerz
Views:166 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Industrial Relations Role - Construction/BFS (9-13 yrs)
HR - Industrial Relations
- To ensure management of contractors with regards to their payment, issuing of work order, licenses, registration, statutory obligations such as filing of PF and other statutory returns.
- To regularly interact with contractors and unions regarding matters related to disruption of work through strikes, wage union settlement, etc to ensure smooth industrial relations
- To provide guidelines on statutory requirements for contractors - filing of forms, registrations, timelines, etc
- To coordinate with Accounts department for timely payment of contractor bills
- Overall responsibility of all statutory Compliances of Unit.
- To liaison and interact with statutory authorities such as Director of Industrial Health & safety, Labour commissioner, Assistant Labour
- Commissioner /Regional Labour Commissioner /Regional Director ESI and RPFC for issues related to compliance.
- To attend any pending cases in labour courts, High Court, etc whenever required
- Supervise the operations related to time office such as - ensure the proper maintenance of all records for staff as well as workers related to time office such as attendance, leave, On-Duty, Compensatory Off, Over-Time as per data received from the Time Machine and from various departments
- Provide the attendance inputs in prescribed format for salary processing.
- Prepare and analysis permanent manpower and contract manpower as per their deployment
- To coordinate for necessary actions in terms of charge sheet/ warnings/ notice/ domestic enquiry to employee / workers in case of nonconformance to laid out norms
- To ensure maintenance of day to day discipline in the unit
- To ensure maintenance of hygienic conditions in plant, mines.
- To supervise operations of canteen
- To ensure proper operations and maintenance of water coolers
- You will be responsible to manage HR & IR for Pan India manufacturing units across all the group companies
- Partner actively with business heads and their one/two downs to understand ongoing HR needs, anticipate and provide timely solutions on people matters.
- Candidate Must having the experience in all Plant HR functions / Industrial Relations ( IR )
- Manpower Planning , Performance Management System
- Costing & Budgeting , Stakeholder Management , Team Management
- Designed & Implementing HR Polices & Practices
- Act as single point of contact for INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS Functions
- Labour Laws , Compliances , Long Term Wage settlement
- Union Handling
- Compliance of Labour Laws
- Comply with provisions of various labour legislations and filing various returns under labour laws.
- IR Strategy and build healthy IR environment
- Liaisoning with appropriate Government authorities and Statutory Compliances.
Key Result Area :
- Union management and communication
- Manpower Handling
- Training and education
- Blue collar recruitment/induction/Grievance redressal
- Wage Settlement & Benchmarking Study
- Keeping connect with the associates and Supervisors
- Disciplinary Issues
- You should have hands-on expertise in HR and Industrial Relations and should have managed settlements, agreements, and IR issues
- Maintaining Employee Relations: Build a strong HR network by keeping in touch with the local recruiting, training organisation.
- Ensuring maintenance of amicable employee - management relations in the organization by encouraging employees to voice their opinion on common platforms and inviting suggestions.
- Serving as an escalation point for personnel and employee relations issues and providing guidance and intervention as needed to resolve personnel issues.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.