HR Recruiter at Industree Foundation
Views:704 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Industree Foundation - Tech Business Analyst (3-10 yrs)
About Industree Foundation :
- Industree Foundation's purpose or the vision is to create an enabling eco-system for vulnerable women to build sustainable livelihoods, focused on ownership in climate-positive value-chains, paving the way for a future with dignity, empowered at home and in the community thus tackling the root causes of poverty. Founded 20+ years back, Industree Foundation which is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) has already impacted over 500,000 lives, directly and indirectly with work it has done.
- Industree aims to impact million more producers (the majority of whom are women) to achieve a triple-bottom-line impact, i.e., economic impact (including regular work, increased income, and financial stability), social impact (improved agency and voice for women at home and in their communities, and educational opportunities for the next generation) and environmental impact (focusing on natural fiber and organic raw material value chains, building new circular economies)
About this Position :
- This position of Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst using technology, will play a pivotal role to orchestrate Industree's '6C framework' for economical and sustainable development.
- You are expected to own and implement scoping, requirements gathering, development and/or selection of tech tools , and also increase adoption of ERPNext, and other tech tools among users and teams.
- This position will implement the foundational SOPs, and the technology platform itself which has a potential to support the scale of operations, Industree Foundation is envisioning over the next 5 years.
- Reporting to the Director- Operations and Technology, this position will need moderate traveling to villages in TamilNadu, Karnataka, Orissa, and other rural places where Industree Foundation does its work
Job Responsibilities :
- Work in close tandem with operations teams, finance and projects teams to understand their requirements
- Ensuring end-user proficiency with user training, monitoring and issue resolutions
- Travel to unit locations to drive end user adoption and engagement
- Efficiently integrating new systems, programs, and applications with business operations and services.
- Ensuring that computer hardware remains compatible with system enhancements and updates.
- Implementing new advancements in the field of system and enterprise architecture.
- Customize ERPNext for custom inputs and dashboards based on above requirements
- Train teams and ensure adoption and regular usage of ERPNext at org level across value chains
- Reporting to Management and obtaining approval for development projects which involves ERPNext and other tech tools/platforms
Soft Skills :
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Able to foresee and prevent problems from occurring
- Able to take 100% accountability of failures, and is driven by inner faith to improve self, systems or process at work.
- Able to unlearn past, learn from present
- Able to think systems, processes to solve for operational inefficiencies
- Displays sense of ownership and aspires to exceed work expectations
- Displays critical thinking, logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- able to drive decisions by using data, in absence of data creates systems or processes to enable data capturing
Computer Skills :
- Proficient in Excel/word/ppt
- Read/Write/Speaking Kannada, Tamil and Hindi (Preferred)
- Read/Write/Speaking English (MUST)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
Education : bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology is preferred
- Minimum 3+ years experience in using ERP software, preferably ERP Next
- [preferred]: Previous experience with scoping business tech requirements, and doing technology fitment analysis, and development
- [preferred]: Advanced knowledge of database management with MariaDB, SQL DB
- [preferred]: Advanced knowledge of framework such as Frappe
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.