HR at IndusInd Bank
Views:954 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
IndusInd Bank - Zonal Credit Manager - Business Loans (15-17 yrs)
- Ensuring fair assessment of Credit appraisals of prospective clients within defined policy guidelines
- Work on the entire life-cycle of the credit assessment process, starting from assessment of credit worthiness of SME's & MSME's, developing credit score, to writing credit policies and finally, avoiding any kind of NPA's.
- Underwriting & Making proposals of Business Loans and other products as per location requirement ( BL, LACR, etc.)
- Drive a team of RCM, ACM and credit underwriters located at various branches and hubs in the zone and ensuring efficient handling of loan processing in the zone with agreed TAT standards
- Adherence to Credit policy with efficiency, accuracy and service standards for the business
- Monitor the portfolio, analysis of delinquent cases, profiling of customers, data cuts and highlight any early warning signals
- Liaison with other industry players including financiers, legal vendors, technical vendors etc. to understand the market behavior.
- Coordinate with teams including cross functional teams at Branches and vendor management
- Regular interaction with the teams on latest changes in KYC/other regulatory requirements, process adherence, policy compliances etc.,
- Monitor the productivity of the underwriting team and take corrective action to facilitate smooth functioning of business
- Timely Compliance and resolution of Audit observations
- Ensure systematic verification processes and coordination with verification agencies
- To be up to date on industries we lend and business environment in general, take appropriate credit decision