Regional Resource Manager at IndusInd
Views:401 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
IndusInd Bank - Wealth Manager - Pioneer Banking (7-12 yrs)
Pioneer Banking is the premium most banking proposition from IndusInd bank for its most premium client segments. Pioneer will address personal banking, business banking, wealth & insurance needs of its clients. 360 degree coverage of client needs across his personal & business banking/financial needs. Pioneer Wealth Managers will be the singular point of contact with the bank. A partner who understands every client's unique needs and goals and uses his network of specialist to ensure that each is met.
Grade Band: Middle Management
Desired qualification: Post Graduate (AMFI mandatory)
JOB SUMMARY :
Relationship Management profile involving acquiring, growing and deepening HNI customer relationships through effective relationship management. Focusing on the analysis and satisfaction of HNI Customers- financial, banking, investment and business needs and objectives.
Provide the face of the Bank to the high net worth customers of the Bank.
Detailed Responsibilities :
- Generate new business to achieve defined sales targets
- Build and deepen relationships with existing Wealth Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
- Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer wallet share and satisfaction leading to client retention and growth.
- Ensure ongoing self-development.
- Manage the portfolio to de-risk against attrition and achieve stability of book.
- Manage the key performance indicators at the highest level.
- Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics & psychographics and assets in the Bank and in other places.
- Achieve the Targets set in terms of product mix.
- Achieve - best in class- productivity in order to maximize the efficacy of the sales process.
- Achieve the budgeted cross sell targets.
- Aggressive Sales call plans to acquire large prospective customers through referrals.
- Ensure coverage of customer base in accordance with the Group approved Relationship Matrix.
Integration Management :
- Manage the customer transition with utmost sensitivity.
- Awareness of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention.
- Ensure compliance with these policies and procedures on an ongoing basis.
- Any suspicious transaction must immediately be reported to the supervising officer.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.