HR at IndusInd Bank
Views:429 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
IndusInd Bank - Team Leader - Underwriting - Cards (4-5 yrs)
- Responsible for Underwriting of Credit Card applications received PAN India as the policy norms.
- Managing the team of 35-40 underwriters & back end support team ensuring the quality in the applications processed by team.
- Manage and approve policy exceptions basis overall case merits and profile of the applicant.
- Train and manage verification agency TAT and quality by providing feedback on an ongoing basis
- Efficiently underwrite applications in accordance with the laid down credit policy guidelines
- Having constructive relationship with other functions like Sales / RCU / Operations.
- Processing of Credit limit enhancement cases from various stake holders within BANK as per the defined agreed TAT.
- Training / Feedback to the team members .
- Mentor and guide new team members who join the unit and help them come up the curve faster.
- Hiring new team member as per the man power capacity required for the department.
- Initiative to test and implement new projects and system in the department.
- Managing the various VENDORS for the cases assigned in term of verification report closure.
- Hiring New Vendors and empanelment of the same in the system as per the Bank Norms in terms of audit & compliance requirement.
- Training and giving Feedback to various VENDROS PAN INDIA in terms of improvement in quality and services provided by them.
- Attend and close the various (Internal & External) audit carried out for Vendors ensuring error free remarks / observations.
- Responsible for implementation of BCP activity to be carried out annually.