HR at IndusInd Bank
Views:1177 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
IndusInd Bank - Senior Manager - Service Quality & Experience - Corporate Banking (4-5 yrs)
Senior Manager - Service Quality & Experience, Corporate Banking
Responsible for reviewing & elevating service quality standards for our corporate customers through collaboration with on-ground units, structured feedback programs, strong governance mechanism, continuous process improvements and appropriate audits & reviews. Constantly evolving customer experience of the customers through initiatives, improvements and review.
- Design of Service Audits - Geography and Segments
- Customer experience & Service quality Metrics and dashboard (incl. Segment level dashboard to track Segment level CEX Metrics)
- SLA definition and adherence tracking across other delivery functions like Ops, IT etc.
- Root Cause Analysis of complaints / aged Service requests
- Collaborate with Segment Service Partners & Process team for improvements
- Administration of all VOC programs and assimilation of the outcome
- Align service delivery KPIs with CEX metrics
- Governance cadence around the metrics to review KPIs and take corrective actions
- Service audits including for branch service teams, CMU
- Driving high SQ standards through continuous process improvements
- Business engagement calls with key stakeholders to understand on ground challenges and issues for proactive escalation management
- Initiatives to increase awareness about internal and external development in service and client experience space
- Structured programs for employee feedback mechanisms
- Structured rewards & recognition program for service delivery related or customer experience program
PREFERRED Skill Set / Education / Background
- 4-5 years' work experience, preferably in Service deliver/ Service quality in corporate banking
- Basic level understanding of processes & operations in corporate banking.
- Proficient in MS office: PowerPoint, Excel & communication skills - written & oral.
- Prior work experience in change management and/or new process implementation preferred
- Self-starter with a focus on continuous process improvement.