IndusInd Bank - Relationship Manager - Liability Segment - Business Banking Group (4-10 yrs)
The RM BBG will be responsible for bringing aggressive growth through acquisition of new to bank liability customers in the business banking segment. The RM will be the SPOC for all banking solutions with offerings of products and services related to forex etc.
Job Description :
- To acquire and manage liability customers who can do trade or foreign exchange business or maintain floats with us.
- To deepen share of wallet for the acquired portfolio.
- To support/implement marketing initiatives and lead generation channels
- To identify potential and cross-sell various transaction banking products (cash management/ treasury solutions/ trade products).
- Graduate / Post Graduate for a recognized university
- Prior experience in BBG will be preferred
Role Proficiency :
- Good understanding of transnational banking products including trade (LCs/BGs) / cash management (payments/ receivables) and forex (forward covers, options, swaps etc)
- Knowledge of the Indian Banking Practices
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Multi-tasking with crisis management capabilities
- Strong sales orientation and customer focus.