IndusInd Bank - Relationship Manager - Government Banking Group (4-8 yrs)
1) Responsible for managing existing government banking relationships of Central ministries, government departments and government corporations.
2) Acquisition of new banking relationships in Government entities to achieve planned business objectives.
3) Work in co-ordination with other departments like CMS, IT, Product Teams. Understanding the fund flow requirements of government entities and developing and implementing customised banking solutions.
4) Responsible of selling liability business which includes CASA, FD, CMS.
5) Drive higher penetration of all products in identified segments.-