Regional Resource Manager at Indusind Bank
Views:3740 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IndusInd Bank - Relationship Manager - Emerging Corporate (3-6 yrs)
Job title : Relationship Manager - Emerging Corporate
BU/Function : Emerging Corporate
Role Details :
Emerging Corporate (EC) is a part of consumer banking which acquires and manages firm / companies in the SME segment. EC drives current account acquisition, domestic and cross-border trade, Remittances, Payment & Collection, Working Capital & term facilities across branches. EC has two channels and two product verticals. Channels include PCAT, which primarily acquires new to bank customers and ECRM (Emerging Corporate Relationship Managers), which manages existing SME portfolios. Current Account and Trade/FX are two product verticals.
Overall Job Description :
ECRMs roles and responsibility includes :
1. Regular meeting with existing customer to ensure engagement and wallet share.
2. Resolve any service related Issue by coordinating with Internal & external stakeholders.
3. Understand customer requirement and cross-sell products which meet those requirements.
4. Scope opportunity in the portfolio to refer leads to business banking, LAP / HL, LAS etc.
5. Acquire quality importer / exporter with regular Trade / FX transaction.
6. Achieve annual fee budget.
7. Ensure there are no regulatory or compliance related issues in the portfolio.
8. Regular update of call reports.
Education and Work Experience Requirements :
- MBA, preferably in Finance / Marketing.
WORK EXPERIENCE :
- Experience In Banking Esp Trade And Asset/Business Banking, Commercial Banking, Transaction Banking would be preferred and would be an advantage. CDCS, CITF will be an added advantage
Any specific requirements :
- Open to work across India.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines and handle multiple stakeholders.
Desired Behavioral / Functional Traits :
A. Behavioral Traits :
- Customer Responsiveness
- Self Driven
B. Functional Traits :
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team.
- Excellent communication skills / negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
Salary Offered : Upto 10 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.