Regional Resource Manager at IndusInd
Views:2276 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:243
IndusInd Bank - Relationship Manager - Branch Banking (2-6 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION - Relationship Manager - Select
Grade Band : Middle Management
Desired qualification : Graduate/ MBA / Post Graduate / AMFI mandatory
Experience : 2-6 years
Compensation : Negotiable
Position Reporting to : Head - Relationship / Branch Manager
JOB SUMMARY :
- Individually acquire and nurture relationships of the bank through wealth products. (Good knowledge on banking products, LI, GI, MF, Gold)
Detailed Responsibilities :
- Generate new business to achieve defined sales targets
- Build and deepen relationships with existing Wealth Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
- Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Manage relationships of an existing portfolio of clients to up-sell and cross-sell different products of the bank with main focus on Wealth.
- Manage the portfolio to de-risk against attrition and achieve stability of book.
- Manage the key performance indicators at the highest level.
- Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics & psychographics and assets in the Bank and in other places.
- Achieve the Targets set in terms of product mix.
- Achieve - best in class- productivity in order to maximize the efficacy of the sales process.
- Achieve the budgeted cross sell targets.
- Aggressive Sales call plans to acquire large prospective customers through referrals.
- Ensure coverage of customer base in accordance with the Group Approved Relationship Matrix.
Integration Management :
- Manage the customer transition with utmost sensitivity.
- Awareness of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention.
- Ensure compliance with these policies and procedures on an ongoing basis.
- Any suspicious transaction must immediately be reported to the supervising officer.
Key Skills :
- Ability to communicate in English and Vernacular effectively.
- Good Networking skills and Analytical skills.
- Good Follow up skills.