IndusInd Bank - Regional Head - NR Relationship (8-10 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Deliver budgets in Liability (CASA and acquisition) and revenue through a team of NR RM
- Ensure RMs provide best service to mapped NRI relationships.
- Mentor, train and motivate the team
- Increase client's wallet share towards the bank
- Ensure ongoing self-development for the team
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures on an ongoing basis.
- AMFI Certified (Mandatory)
- IRDA certification (Mandatory)
- Relevant work experience in the banking industry is preferred.
- Candidates from NBFC.
Desired Behavioral / Functional Traits :
- Knowledge of Banking products and processes.
- Strong Relationship Management skills.
- Multi-tasking with crisis management capabilities.
- Excellent at client servicing.
- Ability to maintain/attract long lasting client relationships.
- Should be well versed with
Work experience : Minimum 8-10 years of experience in Financial Industry, with minimum 3 years of leadership. NR banking exposure mandatory.