Regional HR Manager at IndusInd Bank
Views:1266 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IndusInd Bank - Regional Head - Business Banking Group (10-18 yrs)
- Source and service business clients above lending sizes of INR (1 Cr and above), and enhance business portfolio aligned to Bank's strategy and target segment
Job Description :
- Sourcing new clients with minimum ticket size of INR ( 1 Cr and above) for assets products along with maintaining end to end relationship with the clients, i.e. from sourcing to disbursement, servicing, renewal and enhancement with proper compliance
- Ensure that clients are being sourced through a Branch Banking and related channels
- To ensure that deals / clients being sourced are aligned to the Bank's strategy and target segments
- To deepen & enhance the acquired portfolio by selling and cross-selling the various trade and treasury Products, bill discounting, bank guarantee, letter of credit, cash credit/ overdraft, payment and cash management, factoring, current accounts, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining the quality of the loan portfolio, and minimizing potential losses due to possible deterioration of the underlying collateral and cash flow sources. Analysis of financial statements, pro forma budgets and appraisals, thus ensuring the integrity of the credit process.
- Develop and maintain strong working relations with all existing clients at key levels to optimize the utilization of approved facilities.
- Act as single point for customer query resolution and servicing the client base on other business needs