HR at IndusInd Bank
Views:662 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
IndusInd Bank - Regional Collection Manager - LAP (10-15 yrs)
- To manage collection related activities for a region for assigned portfolio with the help of team and vendors. Further, Mentor and guide team members, provide regular feedback to improve performance.
- Managing North region (Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab & Haryana, Uttarakhand) in existing role.
- Preferred exposure in LAP higher buckets(Bucket2+) or high ticket (1Cr+) portfolio management
- To ensure adequate capacity is maintained across level.
- To maintain healthy delinquency ratios on the portfolio and should be below country level.
- To support Business / Services and Operations by providing feedback about new and existing locations.
- To ensure adequate & timely in-house and external capacity planning across region's demographics, for existing as well as upcoming locations.
- To proactively share and move resources as per the dynamics of the portfolio, including for new & upcoming locations.
- To work towards reducing overall operational costs and rationalize excess cost, if any.
- To ensure adequate support for all legal actions initiated on the portfolio being managed.
- To ensure code of conduct are followed at all times by the team and vendor staffs.
- To ensure reputation risk issues are addressed by taking adequate care of all regulatory recommendations.