IndusInd Bank - Project Manager - Payments Acquiring Solutions (8-10 yrs)
Project Manager - Payments Acquiring
Specific skill sets:
- Must have complete understanding of POS and ATM Acquiring solutions and payment gateways.
- Basic understanding of Financial reconciliation and settlement and clearing.
- Know how of POS and Ecommerce acquiring applications and business models such as Aggregators, ESCROW accounts, wallet based solutions etc.
- Should know the industry practices and regulations for POS acquiring and digital payment platforms.
- Preference will be given if worked on projects such as enabling Cash at POS or BHARATQR platforms or in enablement of EMV, NFC or DCC services.
- Concepts of GST, invoicing, accounting of NODAL accounts, terminal management etc would also be preferred.
- Well versed with VISA, MasterCard or Rupay regulations and jargons.
- Should have hands on experience of User Acceptance Testing and ability of helping testing teams on scripting and review of logs etc.
- Need to have worked on applications for Rewards and loyalty pay backs.
JOB SUMMARY :
- Project management and Business Analysis for Reconciliation utilities for Acquiring initiatives and payment gateway solutions.
- Will be managing all new product initiatives and support business requirements on enhancing the existing products listed.
- End to End project management from analysis business requirement, documentation of requirement, solution evaluation keeping in view effort estimation versus business justification, quality analysis of the solution through testing, process documentation and risk analysis and implementation / roll out planning and execution including end user training / communication.
- Takes assigned project from original concept through final implementation.
- Defines project scope and objectives and publishes project status.
- Creates and maintains project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time requirements, establishing deadlines, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project product/service life cycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions, and resolving conflicts. This includes documenting, prioritizing and tracking requests (changes, enhancements, etc.) and coordinating with the Change Control Board (CCB).
- Conducts project meetings with teams and stakeholder and management to review project deliverables and deadlines.
- Provides single point of contact for assigned projects and coordinates interaction and communication during cross functional programs
- Assists in identification and assignment of internal resources and external contractors to meet varied project requirements.
- Manages the process documentation and drives process adherence.
Business Analysis and Reporting :
- Works with appropriate personnel to allocate personnel time to project tasks and to track progress of their work.
- Assesses and prepares to address the operational impacts, workflow, training, etc. issues of a project.
- Reviews, analyzes, and creates detailed documentation of business systems and user needs, including workflow, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
- Coordinates the development of all approved versions of business and functional specifications for specified applications.
- Prepares documents for Operation Risk Committee and Steering Committees for decision on process finalization, cost approvals and product launches.
- Reviews use cases and other technical documents with IT project staff to ensure business requirements are adequately reflected in technical planning documents.
- Prepares routine reports (financial, quality, production, customer service, operational efficiency, market share, etc.) relating to the specific projects ongoing.
- Manages training for the new product or process implementation and identifies any training needs with respect to process change or product launch.
- Actively participates in development of training material and process maps for all the change requests managed.
Quality Assurance and Testing:
- Acts as a test lead for all small and big projects and manages outsourced testing team UATs on enhancement and production fixes.
- Should provide support on test scripting, resource allocation and tracking for all UATs to closure.
- Displays leadership needed to instill a team-oriented, client-driven, results-driven team. Coaches and develops the testing resources reporting.
- Defines, develops and implements quality assurance practices and procedures, end user test plans and other QA assessments.
- Ensures that all tests are conducted and documented according the standards agreed upon by the business unit and IT.
- Responsible for the overall success of testing, including tracking of bug reports and change requests and ensuring their timely resolution and results verification and release sign-off.
Coordinates groups of service providers or support teams who assist in bug fixes and explains the defects to relevant stakeholders who either contribute in fixing them or are to decide the change in solution to fix such defects..