HR at IndusInd Bank
Views:533 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
IndusInd Bank - Project Manager - Cards & Payments - ATM/ECOM & Switch (6-10 yrs)
Specific skill sets
- Banking / NBFC exposure or Payment services exposure
- ATM, ECOM & Switch knowledge on processes & product including MVS environment (s)
- Well Versed with VISA, MasterCard or NPCI Rupay regulations and working - must to have
- Knowledge of ISO8583 messages, their data elements and tags must to have
- Knowledge of end to end transaction processing of self-service machines (ATMs, video teller machines and deposit machines / bunch note acceptors) and e-commerce including Switch - must to have
- Knowledge of Card present, card not present and contactless card transactions including latest digital technology and understanding of working of web services or API based messages preferred to have
- Adequate knowledge of financial reconciliation & general ledger accounting must to have
- Knowhow on clearing & settlement, dispute management functions for domestic and Cross Currency settlement will be highly appreciated - preferred to have
- Should have hands on experience of User Acceptance Testing and ability of leading testing teams on scripting and review of logs etc., must to have
- Experience of projects on Card based payments viz. wallets, NFC etc., preferred to have
- Issuance of debit cards, prepaid cards and life cycle management good to have
- Project Management and Business Analysis for Debit Card, Switch based channels including ECOM, ATM, Kiosks, Bunch Note acceptor and OEM based or Multi-Vendor Solutions of teller machines.
- Will be managing all new product initiatives and support business requirements on enhancing the existing products listed.
- End to End project management from analysis of business requirement, documentation of requirement, solution evaluation keeping in view effort estimation versus business justification, quality analysis of the solution through testing, process documentation and risk analysis and implementation / rollout planning and execution including end user training / communication
- Takes assigned project from original concept through final implementation.
- Defines project scope and objectives and publishes project status.
- Is able to work on multiple projects simultaneously in matrix organization.
- Creates and maintains project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time requirements, establishing deadlines, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project product/service lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions, and resolving conflicts. This includes documenting, prioritizing and tracking requests (changes, enhancements, etc.) and coordinating with the Change Control Board (CCB).
- Conducts project meetings with teams and stakeholder and management to review project deliverables and deadlines.
- Provides single point of contact for assigned projects and coordinates interaction and communication during cross functional programs
- Assists in identification and assignment of internal resources and external contractors to meet varied project requirements.
- Manages the process documentation and drives process adherence.
Business Analysis and Reporting
- Works with appropriate personnel to allocate personnel time to project tasks and to track progress of their work.
- Assesses and prepares to address the operational impacts, workflow, training, etc. issues of a project.
- Reviews, analyzes, and creates detailed documentation of business systems and user needs, including workflow, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
- Coordinates the development of all approved versions of business and functional specifications for specified applications.
- Prepares documents for Operation Risk Committee and Steering Committees for decision on process finalization, cost approvals and product launches.
- Reviews use cases and other technical documents with IT project staff to ensure business requirements are adequately reflected in technical planning documents.
- Prepares routine reports (financial, quality, production, customer service, operational efficiency, market share, etc.) relating to the specific projects ongoing.
- Manages training for the new product or process implementation and identifies any training needs with respect to process change or product launch.
- Actively participates in development of training material and process maps for all the change requests managed
Quality Assurance and Testing
- Acts as a test lead for all small and big projects and manages outsourced testing team UATs on enhancement and production fixes.
- Should provide support on test scripting, resource allocation and tracking for all UATs to closure.
- Defines, develops and implements quality assurance practices and procedures, end user test plans and other QA assessments.
- Ensures that all tests are conducted and documented according the standards agreed upon by the business unit and IT
- Responsible for the overall success of testing, including tracking of bug reports and change requests and ensuring their timely resolution and results verification and release sign-off.
- Coordinates groups of service providers or support teams who assist in bug fixes and explains the defects to relevant stakeholders who either contribute in fixing them or are to decide the change in solution to fix such defects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.