HR at IndusInd Bank
Views:7421 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
IndusInd Bank - Program Manager - Campaign Management (7-8 yrs)
JOB SUMMARY :
- The Campaign Management unit is strategically placed within the Retail Bank's Structure to mine the Customer Base emanating out of Multiple & Disparate businesses of the Bank. The Incumbent will be a Key project member involved in successful execution & implementation of an enterprise level Campaign Management tool that the organization has embarked upon.
- The Campaigns Program Manager will be responsible for section of Retail Bank's Clients : Liability Base - CASA Clients & Asset Customers - PL/Credit Card/Business Banking/LAP clients, during client's lifecycle to drive KPI's on CASA NTB, Digital Channel - Activations & Transactions, Up-Sell/Cross Sell, CASA Balance build-up & Fee generation
- The Incumbent will liaison closely with all key stakeholders in the Bank - Product & Business Teams, Analytics, Solutions Group & Marketing to run strategic time-bound client level interventions through multiple communication channels which aid in achievement of defined campaign specific objectives across Business groups.
- The role focuses on understanding customers & the identification, development and execution of marketing strategies, campaigns and activities that support and strengthen the IndusInd Bank brand, support the drive for revenue and increase customer value and satisfaction in order to meet agreed targets and objectives at the product level.
- Create time-bound opportunities for strategic contextual conversations with clients and support the formation of deeper client relationships. Use insights & digital data analytics to support marketing campaign performance
- Design, deploy, and track campaigns performance basis client life-cycle in close conjunction with Business groups. Effective/efficient segment-based targeting as per defined framework and process.
- Close engagement with key Stakeholders - Channel & Product teams, Marketing, IT, Operations, Solutions Delivery teams to deliver end-to-end campaign planning & execution. Look out for opportunities to increase product holding on existing bases
- Campaign optimization basis past analysis at a channel level, increase throughput in communication & business response rates. Use updated evolving methodologies to determine Campaign ROI, effectiveness & modify campaign construct to increase overall Impact across communication mediums.
PREFERRED Skill Set / Education / Background
Essential requirement: Post Graduation
Preferred: MBA, Engineering / Finance degree desirable
- Essential requirement: Prior professional exposure of 7-8+ yrs. having worked on Retail Liabilities - Current Account or Business Owner segment focusing on Product portfolio and related opportunities ideally from Business Banking or NBFC's. Exposure to strategic customer communication will be an added advantage.
- Client Lifecycle management, Analytics, Digital Marketing skills required
- Ability to Work/engage with Senior Business leaders PREFERRED Skill Set / Education / Background