Regional Resource Manager at IndusInd
Views:568 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
IndusInd Bank - Product Sales & Structuring Role - Gift City IBU (8-10 yrs)
IndusInd Bank - Product Sales & Structuring - Gift City IBU
Overall Job Description :
- This role requires understanding of the product and offering for individuals (both NRIs and HNIs) both on Liabilities & Assets as well as Fx and Derivative products
- The incumbent should be aware of regulatory changes applicable to Gift city IBU.
- The Job entails liaising with multiple stakeholders including, Front End Channels, Treasury, Regulators, Ops and Compliance to fulfil client requirements and assist in product structuring
- The incumbent is also expected to assist in sales of products (which can be offered from this branch) to existing & new clients.
- Play an active role in new business development efforts to develop, manage and retain key client relationships - both internal and external (including regulatory)
- Operate within a robust governance and controls framework; remain compliant with all applicable regulations
- Compliance with the regulatory guidelines including FEMA and RBI guidelines on operations of Banking Units in Gift City as well as GIFT IBU Regulatory Authority.
Education and Work Experience Requirements :
Essential requirement : Graduate/ Post Graduate in any discipline
Preferred : Post Graduate : preferably MBA or CA WORK EXPERIENCE
Essential requirement : Minimum 8-10 years of work experience in Banking & financial service with at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role or in sales or in product in overseas market either foreign bank
Desired Behavioral / Functional Traits :
- Experience of working in a regulated (banking & financial services) environment
- Knowledge of the FX products, Treasury, IFC regulations