HR at IndusInd Bank
Views:2642 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Indusind Bank - Product Manager - Prepaid Instruments & Digital Payments (5-7 yrs)
Desired Skill Sets:
- Must have complete understanding of Prepaid Payment Instrument issuance guidelines.
- Understanding of PPI/Card life cycle management & basic understanding of financial reconciliation, settlement and clearing; understanding of ESCROW accounts, wallet based solutions.
- Hands on experience & in depth knowledge about new age payment systems like UPI, Bharat QR, AEPS, BHIM QR, Aadhaar Pay, FASTag, eNACH etc.
- Staying abreast with the frequently changing financial ecosystem, ability to interpret guidelines and conduct/ensure implementation is a basic requirement for the role.
- Well versed with VISA/MasterCard/Rupay, NPCI & RBI regulations and jargons.
- Knowledge of payment solutions such as NCMC, NFC or Tokenization etc will be added advantage.
- Capable of bringing new Business Alliances & to manage the existing relationships.
- Eye for end to end product & customer experience, numbers and industry trends.
- Proficiency in MS Excel & PowerPoint.
- New digital payment products development & management: PPI, UPI, AEPS, QR, FASTag, NCMC, eNACH etc.
- Will be managing all new product initiatives and lead business requirements on enhancing the existing products.
- End to End product management from analysis of business requirement, documentation of requirement, business evaluation keeping in view cost estimations versus business justification, process documentation, process review, ensuring regulatory compliance, and risk analysis & implementation /rollout planning and execution including end user training / communications.
- Product promotions & go-to market planning; work closely & support sales & acquisition, and marketing across channels.
- Own assigned project from original concept through final implementation.
- Defines project requirements and objectives and publishes project status; monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project product/service lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating between various implementation/delivery teams and resolving conflicts. This includes documenting, prioritizing follow-ups and tracking requests, changes, enhancements, etc.
- Conduct project meetings with clients, internal teams and stakeholder and management to review project deliverables and deadlines.
- Review, analyze, and create detailed documentation of business systems and user needs, including BRDs, workflows, training material, content for promotional campaigns etc.
- Prepare business cases and supporting documents for decision on process finalization, cost approvals and product launches.