HR at IndusInd Bank
Views:286 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
IndusInd Bank - Product Manager - Personal Loan (10-12 yrs)
Developing and executing products covering product life cycle, creating business process documents, go-to-market sourcing strategy & tracking key metrics from business and P&L perspective.
- Pivotal role as a Senior Product member in daily functioning of the PL product and processes.
- Clear understanding of the P&L with respect to Asset business and closely tracking v/s plan.
- Develop & implement value propositions for PL business. Identifying new product/variant opportunities to meet customer & market requirements.
- Look for opportunities to enhance revenue from business via both NTB & X-sell (ETB) programs. Focus on increasing conversion of X-sell bases.
- Closely track efficiency of marketing campaigns conducted with help of campaign team through Online / SMS / Email mode & develop focused marketing plan for NTB leads & x-sell bases.
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Team to increase customer penetration via digital medium. Creating detailed BRDs for optimising digital sourcing process for end-to-end digital sourcing both for NTB & X-sell portal. Driving implementation of end-to-end projects from inception till launch.
- Build and nurture strategic partnerships across new partners identified to increase inorganic growth. Track the business funnel closely.
- Define, understand and improve key funnels and metrics w.r.t conversion and cost of acquisition from various digital channels like, loan aggregators, structured fintech partners, branch & in-house teams to increase efficiency in sourcing.
- Co-ordinate with internal bank verticals like DSA / Branch / In-house / etc. in the bank on collecting requirements and convert them into clear actionable items. Develop the go to market strategy.
- Closely liaison with other functions in the bank like Credit, Risk, Operations, IT, Service Delivery, Legal, Compliance in developing & executing product & process launches.
- Well versed with customised Senior Mgmt. MIS & Presentations highlighting key trends and suggest actions to be taken.
- Ensure regular review of credit policy, product collaterals, regulatory guidelines and accordingly initiate required changes in policies / processes & collaterals for each function impacting the PL business.
- Develop & Execute all product related performance metrics (including tracking of portfolio quality) and streamline the data flow concerns if any in all products / programs handled.
- Responsible for the tracking competition in the market and generate market intelligence, lookout for trends, buyer preferences to encash for the product.
- Review the processes regularly from cost perspective so that we on track with respect to budgets.
- Excellent strategic, quantitative, analytical, data interpretation & good writing skills are a must.
- Better understanding of Retail Asset Business.
- Organised, methodical, proactive planner and an efficient executor.
- Skilled in Ms-Excel. Analytics stint in the past is preferable.
- Project management capabilities and effective inter-personal skills.
- Ability to do multi-tasking and work under deadlines & work pressure.
- Team player who is able to create good working relationships with various teams in various functions & external vendors.
Qualifications & Work-ex:
- MBA (Marketing and/or Finance) with around 10-12 years of overall experience in a Retail Asset - Product Role. (preferably Personal Loans)