IndusInd Bank - NRI Acquisition Manager (4-8 yrs)
1) Generate new sales leads for acquiring new NRI New To Bank customers through referrals from existing NRI clients, stock brokers, shipping companies, NRI associations, IT/ITES companies, etc
2) To be in close contact with the existing customers through mailers and phone calls and share insights on the fluctuations in interest rates, exchange rates and various product offerings.
3) Responsible for increasing liabilities size of relationship via balances in accounts of New To Bank and existing NRI customers and enhancing customer profitability by capturing larger share of Wallet.
4) Review the inflows and outflows in the mapped NRI accounts and also proactively track NRI visits to India.
5) Increase customer engagement through cross - selling investment Products like Life Insurance, General Insurance and other non-investment products like Forex, Remittances, Loans, etc
Any specific requirements
- AMFI Certified (Mandatory)
- IRDA certification (Mandatory)
- Relevant work experience in the banking industry is preferred.
- Candidates from NBFC
Desired Behavioral / Functional Traits
- Knowledge of Banking products and processes.
- Strong Relationship Management skills.
- Multi-tasking with crisis management capabilities.
- Excellent at client servicing.
- Ability to maintain/attract long lasting client relationships.