HR at IndusInd Bank
Views:952 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
IndusInd Bank - Manager - Solution Delivery Group - Website (6-10 yrs)
Individual Contributor role responsible for end to end implementation of Digital and Web based solutions specifically Websites, Web portals, Online Account Opening, Online Credit Cards/Online Forex applications and related integration with internal channels/applications within the Bank.
- Interact with multiple cross functional teams including Product, Strategy, IT, Marketing and be responsible for end to end Project delivery of Web/Online portals including Requirements, Solution Design, Implementation, UAT and Rollout.
- Create business process documents for collating data from multiple internal/external data sources and structure them in form which can provide actionable outcomes.
- Conceptualize and implement Business Solutions for Bank's Project requirements to create multiple Online and Digital channels of delivery. Implement the defined processes and ensure that systems are in place to measure implementation.
- Manage end to end implementation and integration of Bank's website and Online Account Opening applications with Bank CRM, Core Banking System, Debit Card Application and other related applications.
- Expertise in Project Management, Change Management and Business Process Re-engineering in a Banking or Financial Service Industry.
- Prior experience in Digital - Mobile or Web based projects including requirement gathering, vendor management/negotiations, scope definition, designing user journeys and flows, UAT and process rollout is recommended.
- Techno-functional role, requires in depth Understanding and extensive work experience in Web/Online Solution Delivery.
- Good communication, networking and relationship skills with ability to forge relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of Web Portals, Online Applications, Mobile Technologies, Internet/E-Com technologies would be an advantage.
Passion: Executes with speed & accuracy, constantly raises the bar for self & team.
Organizational Capability: Builds structures, systems & processes to support the strategy, sets personal example in driving quality, focuses on productivity as a business lever & leverages technology as a force multiplier.
Decisiveness: Ability to make decisions/judgments and deliver results.
Analytical Thinking: Displayed ability to breakdown and translate business requirements into technical solutions. Identify, understand and ensure resolution of problems impacting project development.
Information Seeking: Demonstrated ability to identify information critical to the project and use this information to clarify issues and resolve work problems to meet project objectives.