HR at IndusInd Bank
Views:1610 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
IndusInd Bank - Manager - Solution Delivery Group (5-7 yrs)
JOB SUMMARY :
Individual Contributor role responsible for end to end implementation of Business reporting Applications on Web Portal/Mobile and related integration with Bank's Data Warehouse and multiple channels/applications within the Bank.
- Interact with multiple cross functional teams including Product, Strategy, IT, Data Sciences Unit, Business Intelligence unit and be responsible for end to end Project delivery of Business/Branch dashboards/portals including Requirements, Solution Design, Implementation, UAT and Rollout
- Create business process documents for collating data from multiple internal/external data sources and structure them in form which can provide actionable outcomes
- Conceptualize and implement Business Solutions for Bank's Data Warehouse to standardize operations and service activities. Implement the defined processes and ensure that systems are in place to measure implementation
- Manage end to end implementation and integration of Central Data Warehouse with Bank CRM, Document Management System, Credit Card Application, Investments Portal, PL and LAP applications
- Expertise in Project Management, Change Management and Business Process Re-engineering in a Banking or Financial Service Industry
- Prior experience in Data visualization, Big data analytics, machine learning, web analytics or natural language processing covering tools and technologies is preferred.
Key Skills :
- Techno-functional role, requires in depth Understanding and extensive work experience in Data related Projects implementation
- Good communication, networking and relationship skills with ability to forge relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Working knowledge of Mobile Applications/Web Portals, Analytics, Business Intelligence, Internet/E-Com technologies would be an advantage