HR at IndusInd Bank
Views:3057 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
IndusInd Bank - Manager - Solution Delivery Group (4-8 yrs)
Individual Contributor role responsible for end to end implementation of Business reporting Applications on Web Portal/Mobile and related integration with Bank's Data Warehouse and multiple channels/applications within the Bank.
Detailed Responsibilities :
- Interact with multiple cross functional teams including Product, Strategy, IT, Data Sciences Unit, Business Intelligence unit and be responsible for end to end Project delivery of Business/Branch dashboards/portals including Requirements, Solution Design, Implementation, UAT and Rollout.
- Create business process documents for collating data from multiple internal/external data sources and structure them in form which can provide actionable outcomes.
- Conceptualize and implement Business Solutions for Bank's Data Warehouse to standardize operations and service activities. Implement the defined processes and ensure that systems are in place to measure implementation.
- Manage end to end implementation and integration of Central Data Warehouse with Bank CRM, Document Management System, Credit Card Application, Investments Portal, PL and LAP applications.
- Expertise in Project Management, Change Management and Business Process Re-engineering in a Banking or Financial Service Industry.
- Prior experience in Data visualization, Big data analytics, machine learning, web analytics or natural language processing covering tools and technologies is preferred.
- Techno-functional role, requires in depth Understanding and extensive work experience in Data related Projects implementation
- Good communication, networking and relationship skills with ability to forge relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Working knowledge of Mobile Applications/Web Portals, Analytics, Business Intelligence, Internet/E-Com technologies would be an advantage
Passion: Executes with speed & accuracy, constantly raises the bar for self & team.
Organizational Capability: Builds structures, systems & processes to support the strategy, sets personal example in driving quality, focuses on productivity as a business lever & leverages technology as a force multiplier.
Decisiveness: Ability to make decisions/judgments and deliver results.
Analytical Thinking: Displayed ability to breakdown and translate business requirements into technical solutions. Identify, understand and ensure resolution of problems impacting project development.
Information Seeking: Demonstrated ability to identify information critical to the project and use this information to clarify issues and resolve work problems to meet project objectives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.