HR at IndusInd Bank
Views:3164 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IndusInd Bank - Manager - CMS Projects - Transaction Banking - Solution Delivery Group (5-8 yrs)
Individual Contributor role in Solution Delivery Group responsible for end to end implementation of Cash Management/Digital/Payments Solutions for the Transaction Banking Group (TBG) and related integration with multiple channels/applications within the Bank.
- Interact with multiple cross functional teams including Product, IT, Operations and be responsible for end to end Project delivery in Cash Management/Digital/Payments Domain including Requirements, Solution Design, Implementation, UAT and Rollout.
- Conceptualize and implement Business Solutions for the Transaction Banking Group and other Consumer Banking Business to standardize operations and service activities. Implement the defined processes and ensure that systems are in place to measure implementation.
- Prior experience in implementation of Government Banking mandates is preferred.
- Working knowledge in implementation of Digital and Payments domain related projects required including new payment technologies such as UPI, AEPS, BharatQR or similar.
- Manage end to end implementation and integration of CMS/Digital/Payment products .
- Expertise in Project Management, Change Management and Business Process Re-engineering in a Banking or Financial Service Industry.
- Responsible for business-technology innovation across service and self service delivery channels including Mobile, NetBanking or ATM.
Key Skills :
- Techno-functional role, requires in depth Understanding and extensive work experience in CMS/Digital/Payments Projects implementation
- Good communication, networking and relationship skills with ability to forge relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Working knowledge of CMS, Digital, Mobility, Payments, Internet/E-Com technologies would be an advantage.
Passion: Executes with speed & accuracy, constantly raises the bar for self & team
Organizational Capability: Builds structures, systems & processes to support the strategy, sets personal example in driving quality, focuses on productivity as a business lever & leverages technology as a force multiplier.
Decisiveness: Ability to make decisions/judgments and deliver results.
Analytical Thinking : Displayed ability to breakdown and translate business requirements into technical solutions. Identify, understand and ensure resolution of problems impacting project development.
Information Seeking: Demonstrated ability to identify information critical to the project and use this information to clarify issues and resolve work problems to meet project objectives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.